Monday 25 July 2011

Observations




This week Exlore asks us to look at our routines. Well as today is the first official day of the summer holidays all routines have gone out of the window. I have read in bed, internet surfed, written in my playbook, ate baked beans and bread rolls and had a bath at midday when I decided it really was time to get up.
When I woke up at 8 the sky was a beautiful shade of blue, now its just those colourless clouds - however I'm off for a walk to explore this village before I move again later this month. I'll take my camera and see what I can find.

We were asked in Explore to picture where we normally sit, stand and sleep. Well normally that is a classroom - for the first two. When I'm at home, all three are my bed as I'm living in a shared house with a man who will watch TV all day no matter how bad it is, so I avaoid the front room at all costs.



A place for reading, learning, blogging and gazing at my huge collections of books to decide what to read next....oh yeah, nearly forgot for sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment